1. When can I register for CAPAL 18?
Registration is available at the beginning of January.
2. How do I register?
Detailed information on the registration process can be found at: https://www.congress2018.ca/register
To register for CAPAL2018, you begin by registering for Congress, then add CAPAL #304 in Section 3 of the registration form.
3. How much does it cost?
There are two sets of fees:
- The Congress fees can be found here: https://www.congress2018.ca/register#fees
- CAPAL's own fees are as follows:
If you want to attend the pre-conference workshop, the additional cost is $55.00
- Member, Retired non-member, Student non-member, Unwaged non-member: $115.00
- Non-member: $165.00
- Retired member, Student member, Unwaged member: $40.00
4. Where can I find information on getting there, accommodation, and local arrangements and activities?
This information can be found at: https://www.congress2018.ca/plan-your-trip